There is a few constats on Knews, that will help you to configure some hidden features, or simply really minority users needs, you can add this lines in your wp-config.php file, on webserver root:
1) Do you want a custom speed (emails at once) to send newsletters? Write this line and the speed will be added and become the default pre-selected one:
define ('KNEWS_CUSTOM_SPEED', 35); //At once every 10 minutes, there is: 35 x 6 = 210 per hour.
2) If you have a permissions conflict, and Knews not appears on your menu (only Knews Pro), add this line:
After that, configure permisions on Knews Pro > Config > Pro > Permissions and then remove this line again
3) Your content folder isn’t wp-content? Maybe can’t see the images into the Newsletter Editor, add this line:
define ('KNEWS_WP_CONTENT','your folder name');
4) You can move the position where Knews appears on the menu, add this line:
define ('KNEWS_MENU_POS', 50); // Minor values are upper
5) Do you getting PHP timeout on subscriber’s CSV import? Or your webserver are faster and want perform more imports on every step? Add this:
define ('KNEWS_IMPORT_PAGINATION', 500); // By default are set to 700 at once
6) You can change the URL of the tracking pixel, please, don’t change it if you don’t know what are you doing, it’s only for coders!
define ('KNEWS_TRACKPIXEL_URL', 'http://www.mydomain.com/knewsimages/%confkey%_');